Policy publications from the Urban Institute (https://urban.org/author/colette-marcellin):
Selected Research Reports and Briefs
- Harvell, Samantha, Arielle Jackson, Constance Hull, Colette Marcellin, and Leah Sakala. 2022. “Youth Prison Reform in the COVID Era: Lessons Learned from Three States.” Washington, DC: Urban Institute.
- Oglesby-Neal, Ashlin, Colette Marcellin, and Janeen Buck Willison. 2021. “FamilySafe Project Evaluation: Implementation and Initial Lessons Learned.” Washington, DC: Urban Institute.
- Marcellin, Colette, and Evelyn McCoy. 2021. “Preventing and Addressing Sexual Violence in Correctional Facilities.” Washington, DC: Urban Institute.
- Nembhard, Susan, Colette Marcellin, and Azhar Gulaid. 2021. “Exploring Educational Stability and Justice Involvement among Youth of Color in California.” Washington, DC: Urban Institute.
- Sakala, Leah, Roderick Taylor, Colette Marcellin, and Andreea Matei. 2020. “How Governors Can Use Categorical Clemency as a Corrective Tool.” Washington, DC: Urban Institute.
- Marcellin, Colette, Constance Hull, and Samantha Harvell. 2020. “Data Snapshot of Youth Incarceration in Maine.” Washington, DC: Urban Institute.
- Matei, Andreea, and Colette Marcellin. 2021. “State Bans on Juvenile Life without Parole Can Right the Wrongs of Jones v. Mississippi.” Urban Wire [blog], May 6.
- Colette Marcellin, Andreea Matei, and Libby Doyle. 2021. “Abolishing the Death Penalty Is Critical, But Is Not Enough to Address Its Racist and Classist Harms.” Urban Wire [blog], April 28.
- Libby Doyle and Colette Marcellin. 2021. “Incarcerated People Need Priority Access to the COVID- 19 Vaccine.” Urban Wire [blog], January 6.
- Colette Marcellin, Andreea Matei, and Leigh Courtney. 2020. “California’s Prop 17 Just Restored Voting Rights to People on Parole. Lessons from Other States Can Help with Implementation.” Urban Wire [blog], November 12.
- Colette Marcellin and Libby Doyle. 2020. “Four Months after Protests Peaked, Did Four Cities Keep Their Promises to Cut Police Funding?” Urban Wire [blog], October 14.